Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet Manufacturer & Wholesaler Supplier
Compositions: Bilastine 20 / 40 mg, Montelukast 10mg Tablet Manufacturer & Wholesaler Supplier in India
About Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet
Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet are medications used to treat respiratory conditions such as asthma and seasonal allergies. The tablet is a combination of two active ingredients – Bilastine and Montelukast.
Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet are medications used to treat respiratory conditions such as asthma and seasonal allergies. The tablet is a combination of two active ingredients – Montelukast and Bilastine., Bilastine is a second-generation antihistamine medication while Montelukast belongs to the class of leukotriene receptor antagonists. Together, they work effectively to relieve symptoms associated with allergies and asthma, such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, and itchy or watery eyes.
Glasierwellness is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet in India
Composition of Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet
Each Gbist-M Tablet contains 20 mg of Bilastine and 10 mg of Montelukast as active ingredients.
Bilastine is a second-generation antihistamine that is used to treat allergies such as hay fever, hives, and allergic conjunctivitis. It works by blocking the action of histamine, a chemical produced by the body in response to allergens that cause itching, swelling, and redness.
Bilastine has a great affinity for H1 receptors. It shows 3 fold greater affinity than Fexofenadine & 5 fold greater affinity than Cetirizine for H1 receptors.
Montelukast is a leukotriene receptor antagonist that blocks the action of leukotrienes, which are chemicals in the body that cause inflammation in the airways and lungs. By reducing inflammation and constriction in the airways, Montelukast helps alleviate symptoms of asthma and allergic rhinitis.
Together, Bilastine and Montelukast provide a potent combination that helps alleviate symptoms of allergies and asthma, such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, and itchy or watery eyes.
Bilastine is rapidly absorbed, with peak plasma concentrations reached within 1-1.5 hours. It is mainly excreted unchanged in the feces, with a half-life of approximately 14 hours. Montelukast is absorbed quickly after oral administration, reaching peak plasma concentrations within 3-4 hours. It is metabolized in the liver and excreted in the bile and has a half-life of approximately 4-6 hours.
Both Bilastine and Montelukast have low to moderate protein binding and are not extensively metabolized by the liver. This makes them less likely to interact with other medications and safer for use in patients with liver disease.
Overall, the combination of Montelukast and Bilastine in Gbist-M tablets provides effective relief for patients with allergic rhinitis and asthma, allowing them to breathe more easily and enjoy a better quality of life.
When to Uses Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet
Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet are primarily used to treat allergic rhinitis, a condition characterized by inflammation of the nasal passages due to an allergic reaction. It is also used to treat urticaria, a skin condition characterized by the appearance of red, itchy welts on the skin. Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet can also be used to treat asthma, a respiratory condition characterized by inflammation and narrowing of the airways.
Benefits of Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet
Reduces inflammation: Montelukast in Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet is a leukotriene receptor antagonist that reduces inflammation in the airways, thereby relieving symptoms of respiratory disorders.
Relieves bronchoconstriction: Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet helps in relieving bronchoconstriction by blocking the action of leukotrienes, which are responsible for the narrowing of air passages in the lungs.
Improves breathing: By reducing inflammation and bronchoconstriction, Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet help in improving breathing and reduce the frequency and severity of asthma attacks.
Prevents exercise-induced bronchoconstriction: Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet is effective in preventing exercise-induced bronchoconstriction, which is a common problem among athletes and people who exercise regularly.
Reduces allergic reactions: Montelukast in Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet helps in reducing allergic reactions by blocking the action of leukotrienes that are produced during an allergic response.
Improves quality of life: By reducing the symptoms of respiratory disorders, Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet help in improving the quality of life of people suffering from these conditions.
Safe for long-term use: Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet are safe for long-term use and can be taken for extended periods to manage chronic respiratory disorders.
Effective in combination therapy: Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet can be used in combination with other medications to manage respiratory disorders, and has been found to be effective in reducing symptoms in such cases.
Reduces the need for rescue medication: By managing the symptoms of respiratory disorders effectively, Bilastine and Montelukast Tabletcan reduce the need for rescue medication and emergency medical intervention.
Improves lung function: Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet help in improving lung function by reducing inflammation and bronchoconstriction, thereby increasing airflow to the lungs.
Prevents recurrent respiratory infections: By reducing inflammation and strengthening the immune system, Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet helps in preventing recurrent respiratory infections.
Reduces hospitalizations: Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet can reduce the frequency and severity of asthma attacks, thereby reducing the need for hospitalization and emergency medical care.
Improves sleep quality: By reducing symptoms such as coughing and wheezing, Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet can improve sleep quality and help people suffering from respiratory disorders get a good night’s sleep.
Easy to take: Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet are available in a convenient tablet form and can be taken orally with or without food, making them easy to take and integrate into daily life.
Direction of uses for Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet
- Take the tablet orally once a day.
- Take the tablet one hour before or two hours after a meal.
- The dosage should be based on the patient’s medical condition, weight, and response to treatment.
- Take the tablet with a full glass of water (8 ounces/240 milliliters), unless the doctor directs otherwise.
- Follow the instructions and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Use the tablet exactly as directed on the label or prescribed by the doctor.
- Use the tablet for the full prescribed length of time, even if symptoms quickly improve.
- Skipping doses can increase the risk of infection that is resistant to medication.
- Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Unused medicine should be thrown away after the expiration date on the label has passed.
- If a dose is missed, take the medicine as soon as possible.
- If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
- Do not take two doses at one time.
- Store at a temperature no higher than 300°C.
- It should be kept away from moisture, heat, and light.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Bilastine and Montelukast Tablets should be used with caution in patients with liver or kidney disease.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor before taking Bilastine and Montelukast tablets.
- Bilastine and Montelukast Tablets should be used with caution in patients with a history of stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have an allergic reaction, such as a rash or itching, stop taking Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet and consult your doctor immediately.
- If you are taking any other medications, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal supplements, inform your doctor before taking Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet.
- Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet may cause drowsiness, so it is advisable not to operate heavy machinery or drive a vehicle after taking it.
- Keep Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet without consulting your doctor.
- Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet should be used only for the condition it is prescribed for and should not be shared with others.
- Bilastine and Montelukast Tablet may interact with certain medications, such as aspirin, warfarin, and other blood thinners, so inform your doctor if you are taking any of these medications.
The information provided here is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. It is important to consult a healthcare professional before using any medication, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking other medications.
While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the information provided on this product or related graphics. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We disclaim any liability for any damages, loss, or injury resulting from the use of this product or the information provided. We do not endorse or recommend any specific treatment or product, and we are not responsible for any actions taken based on the information provided.
Always read the label and packaging carefully and follow the directions for use. Keep this product out of reach of children and store it in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product past its expiration date. If you experience any adverse reactions, seek medical attention immediately.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is solely for informational purposes. You should always consult with a qualified healthcare professional before starting any treatment.