Desloratadine Tablets Manufacturer & Wholesaler Supplier
Compositions: Desloratadine 5 mg Tablets Manufacturer & Wholesaler Supplier in India
About Desloratadine Tablets
Desloratadine Tablets is an antihistamine medication that contains the active ingredient Desloratadine. Desloratadine is a second-generation antihistamine that is used to treat various allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, skin rash, itching, hay fever, and urticaria. The medication works by blocking the effects of histamine, a chemical produced by the body during an allergic reaction.
Glasierwellness is a leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of Desloratadine Tablets in India
Composition Of Desloratadine Tablet
Desloratadine is a second-generation antihistamine that is used to treat various allergic conditions such as hay fever, allergic rhinitis, and chronic idiopathic urticaria. It is a metabolite of loratadine, which means that it is a derivative of loratadine and has similar pharmacological effects.
Desloratadine works by blocking the action of histamine, a chemical released by the body during an allergic reaction. This helps to relieve the symptoms associated with allergic reactions such as sneezing, itching, runny nose, and watery eyes. It also has anti-inflammatory effects, which help to reduce the swelling and redness associated with allergies.
Desloratadine is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream after oral administration and reaches peak plasma concentration within 3 hours. It has a long half-life of approximately 27 hours, which means that it remains effective in the body for a longer duration than other antihistamines. It is mainly eliminated from the body through hepatic metabolism and renal excretion.
Desloratadine 10mg is a higher dose of desloratadine than the 5 mg variant. It has the same pharmacological effects as desloratadine 5mg and is used to treat the same conditions. The higher dose is prescribed for patients who require a stronger dose to manage their symptoms.
The recommended dose of desloratadine 10mg is one tablet per day. It should be taken with water and can be taken with or without food. The tablets should not be crushed or chewed, and patients should follow the dosage instructions provided by their healthcare provider.
Overall, desloratadine is a highly effective and safe antihistamine that is used to treat various allergic conditions. The 5mg and 10mg variants provide patients with a choice of dosage depending on the severity of their symptoms. It has a long duration of action and is generally well-tolerated by most patients. However, patients should always consult their healthcare provider before taking any medication, especially if they have any underlying medical conditions or are taking other medications.
When to Use Desloratadine Tablet
Desloratadine Tablets are used to treat the symptoms of various allergies, including sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, skin rash, itching, hay fever, and urticaria. The medication can help relieve the symptoms of these conditions, making it easier for patients to go about their daily activities without being hindered by allergy symptoms.
Benefits Of Desloratadine Tablet
- Relieves allergy symptoms: Desloratadine Tablets can help alleviate symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and itching that are associated with allergies.
- Provides relief for hay fever: Desloratadine Tablets can also help treat symptoms of hay fever, including congestion, runny nose, and itchy eyes.
- Helps manage urticaria: Urticaria, also known as hives, can be uncomfortable and unsightly. Desloratadine Tablets can provide relief from the itching and swelling associated with this condition.
- Easy to swallow: The dispersible form of Desloratadine Tablets makes it easy to swallow, especially for those who have difficulty swallowing conventional tablets.
- Convenient packaging: Desloratadine Tablets are available in a pack of 10×10 tablets, making it easy for patients to keep track of their dosage.
- Long-lasting relief: Desloratadine has a long duration of action, which means that it can provide relief from allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours.
- Non-drowsy: Unlike some other antihistamines, Desloratadine Tablets are non-drowsy, which means that it does not cause drowsiness or sedation.
- Fast-acting: Desloratadine Tablets start working within 1-3 hours of taking the medication, providing quick relief from allergy symptoms.
- Can be used by children: Desloratadine Tablets are safe for use in children over 12 years of age, making it a suitable option for parents looking for allergy relief for their children.
- Can be used by elderly patients: Desloratadine Tablets are safe for use in elderly patients, making it a suitable option for older adults who suffer from allergy symptoms.
- No significant drug interactions: Desloratadine has no significant interactions with other medications, making it safe for use in patients taking other medications.
- No dietary restrictions: Patients taking Desloratadine Tablets do not need to follow any specific dietary restrictions, making it easy to incorporate into their daily routine.
- No alcohol restrictions: Patients taking Desloratadine Tablets do not need to avoid alcohol, making it a suitable option for patients who consume alcohol.
- Non-addictive: Desloratadine Tablets are not addictive and can be safely used by patients for long-term allergy relief.
- Improves quality of life: Desloratadine Tablets can provide relief from allergy symptoms, improving the quality of life for patients and allowing them to enjoy their daily activities without being hindered by allergies.
Directions for use Desloratadine Tablet
- Take Desloratadine Tablets as directed by a physician or pharmacist
- Swallow the tablets whole with a glass of water, or disperse them in water before swallowing
- The dosage and duration of treatment will depend on the patient’s age, medical history, and symptom severity
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Consult a healthcare provider if symptoms do not improve or worsen
How to Store Desloratadine Tablet
- Store Desloratadine Tablets at room temperature between 15-30°C
- Protect from moisture and light
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Dispose of unused or expired tablets safely according to local guidelines.
- Desloratadine Tablets should not be taken by patients with a hypersensitivity to desloratadine or any of the tablet’s ingredients.
- The medication is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Patients with severe renal or hepatic impairment should use the medication with caution.
- Patients with a history of arrhythmias or prolonged QTc intervals should use the medication with caution.
- The medication may cause dizziness, fatigue, or somnolence.
- Patients should avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until they know how the medication affects them.
The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as medical advice or a substitute for professional medical care. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Desloratadine Tablets are a prescription medication, and patients should follow their healthcare provider’s instructions when taking this medication. Patients should not share this medication with others, as it may be harmful to them.
Patients should inform their healthcare provider about their medical history, current medications, and any allergies they may have before taking Desloratadine Tablets. They should also inform their healthcare provider if they are pregnant or breastfeeding, as this medication may not be safe for them.
Desloratadine Tablets may cause side effects, including drowsiness, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, or stomach upset. If any of these side effects persist or worsen, patients should consult their healthcare provider.
Patients should not drive, operate heavy machinery, or engage in any activity that requires alertness or clear vision until they know how this medication affects them.
The use of Desloratadine Tablets may interact with other medications, including sedatives, tranquilizers, and other antihistamines. Patients should inform their healthcare provider about all medications they are currently taking before starting treatment with Desloratadine Tablets.
Desloratadine Tablets may also interact with alcohol and cause additional side effects. Patients should avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medication.
In case of an overdose, patients should seek immediate medical attention or contact their local poison control center.
The information provided here is not a complete list of possible side effects, precautions, and interactions associated with Desloratadine Tablets. Patients should consult their healthcare provider or pharmacist for additional information.
The manufacturer of Desloratadine Tablets reserves the right to change the product packaging, labeling, and formulation without notice. The information provided here may not be current or accurate at the time of reading.
In conclusion, patients should consult their healthcare provider before taking Desloratadine Tablets, follow their instructions carefully, and report any side effects or concerns they may have.